Facebook Badge

Monday, December 12, 2011

THE LIST XD

now as you may or may not know,Im about to finish my SPM this coming WENESDAY.I know some of you have finish,congratulation to you but honnestly,I dont care.Im to happy to finish.Because my time period for my SPM is 1 MONTH.Now thats what u call SPM!!!! Im sorry to say to pure science students,setakat 2 minggu lebih x feel lh SPM korng XP.So after finishing on WENESDAY I have my week planned out.

Starting with WENESDAY:


Habis je paper engineering,Im of to Jusco Tebrau City to catch a movie,I dont care what movie but its deffinatally not OMBAK RINDU!!!!!

THURSDAY:
 
 

so I think its obvious,Im going bowling.my love for this game is to much.I have been holding myself from not playing because of SPM for to long,but now nothing can stop me.Im going to play 10 games no arguments,if I want more games than I will,its been to long my precious XD

 FRIDAY:



Yes thats right,Im going to register for driving school,can wait to finally to be able to drive.Best part is I will have a car to drive WWOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO XD

SATURDAY:





Okay2,this saturday im going to maxis centre with my dad to get this BABIES,owh yeah my dad has agree to pay for them first then when I start working next year ill pay him back I think XD. it doesnt really matter just come to PAPA Blackberries :D

SUNDAY:
ENJOY THE THINGS I GOT ON SATURDAY OF COURSE HAHAHA,
Thats all for know guys Byeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment